Welcome to Kaufbeuren, Allgäu!
Our house is the ideal starting point for visiting the most beautiful places in Bavaria.
We are centrally located between the train station and the city center, so you can reach all destinations in the center of Kaufbeuren on foot in a short time. It takes you only 2 minutes to the ice rink, Jordan Park, indoor pool and a 5-7 minutes’ walk to the train station, the historic old town with town hall and pedestrian area, many restaurants, the city theater, the “Kunsthaus” and Crescentiakloster with the beautiful monastery mountain garden.
Kaufbeuren is known for the historic old town with the landmark "Fünfknopfturm", ice hockey in one of the most modern ice rinks in Germany, good beer, city tours, the Crencentia monastery, the annual Tänzelfest, the surrounding lakes and many bike tours to and from Kaufbeuren.
In order to make your stay as comfortable as possible, you will receive all the information you need from us on site.
Please contact us.
The info corner
A few examples of places you can reach within an hour or less from us:
- Füssen (Neuschwanstein Castle, Forggensee, Festspielhaus) 39km
- Munich (museums, shopping, English Garden, festivals, concerts, football, Oktoberfest) 90km
- Nesselwang (Alpspitzkick, Alpspitz, summer toboggan run) 38km
- Augsburg (museums, football, zoo, Plärrer) 67km
- Bad Wörishofen (South Sea Spa) 17km
- Günzburg (Legoland) 120km
- Allgäu Skyline Park (amusement park) 21km
- Landsberg (historic old town) 32km
- Kempten (concerts, thermal bath) 36km
- Oberstdorf (ski jump, Nebelhorn) 78km
- Immenstadt (Alpsee, climbing forest with Germany's longest summer toboggan run) 61km
- Irsee (monastery, brewery) 7km
- Ottobeuren (Basilica) 33km
- Memmingen (airport, old town, pedestrian area) 51km
- Reutte (Austria - Mountains - Highline 179 - Lechtal) 55km
In winter from here in less than an hour to these skiing and hiking areas:
- Kleinwalsertal (Austria) 85km
- Ofterschwang, Bolsterlang 71km
- Jungholz 50km
- Nebelhorn 76km
- Pfronten 43km
You can also start from Kaufbeuren wonderful in the direction of the Allgäu Alps and mountain tours or hikes. The Ammersee region also invites to a day trip. You are welcome to rent a bike from us free of charge (please make a reservation) and explore the Allgäu by bike or cycle to one of the surrounding bathing lakes. In winter you can also rent toboggan from us.