Check in: 15.00 - 20.00 Please inform us if you want to arrive sooner or later! We have a key safe.
Check out: 10.30 am - A later departure is usually possible by arrangement.
Parking: We do not have private parking. You are welcome to unload your luggage directly in front of the hotel entrance. You will normally find a parking space in the same street or use the free car park at the ice rink. (200 meters - 2 minutes on foot). We are happy to assist you.
Breakfast: Mon-Fri. 7-10 o'clock and Sa / So / holiday 8-11 o'clock. For larger groups other times are possible by arrangement. You are also welcome to have breakfast with us if you are not a hotel guest. Please only short info by phone or mail.
Hotel bar with Sky: Our bar is open from Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 9pm. All major sports events are shown live on our big screen and we are open outside of regular times. We also offer individual burgers and about 10 different regional beers.
Wi-Fi and SKY: free of charge
Rooms: Our rooms are individually decorated, you will discover everywhere the rabbit again. Each room has its own shower / WC
Telephone: 0049 8341 966190
Our house is the ideal starting point for visiting the most beautiful places in Bavaria.
We are centrally located between the train station and the city center, so you can reach all destinations in the center of Kaufbeuren on foot in a short time. It takes you only 2 minutes to the ice rink, Jordan Park, indoor pool and a 5-7 minutes’ walk to the train station, the historic old town with town hall and pedestrian area, many restaurants, the city theater, the “Kunsthaus” and Crescentiakloster with the beautiful monastery mountain garden.
Kaufbeuren is known for the historic old town with the landmark "Fünfknopfturm", ice hockey in one of the most modern ice rinks in Germany, good beer, city tours, the Crencentia monastery, the annual Tänzelfest, the surrounding lakes and many bike tours to and from Kaufbeuren.
In order to make your stay as comfortable as possible, you will receive all the information you need from us on site.
Please contact us.
The info corner
A few examples of places you can reach within an hour or less from us:
- Füssen (Neuschwanstein Castle, Forggensee, Festspielhaus) 39km
- Munich (museums, shopping, English Garden, festivals, concerts, football, Oktoberfest) 90km
- Nesselwang (Alpspitzkick, Alpspitz, summer toboggan run) 38km
- Augsburg (museums, football, zoo, Plärrer) 67km
- Bad Wörishofen (South Sea Spa) 17km
- Günzburg (Legoland) 120km
- Allgäu Skyline Park (amusement park) 21km
- Landsberg (historic old town) 32km
- Kempten (concerts, thermal bath) 36km
- Oberstdorf (ski jump, Nebelhorn) 78km
- Immenstadt (Alpsee, climbing forest with Germany's longest summer toboggan run) 61km
- Irsee (monastery, brewery) 7km
- Ottobeuren (Basilica) 33km
- Memmingen (airport, old town, pedestrian area) 51km
- Reutte (Austria - Mountains - Highline 179 - Lechtal) 55km
In winter from here in less than an hour to these skiing and hiking areas:
- Kleinwalsertal (Austria) 85km
- Ofterschwang, Bolsterlang 71km
- Jungholz 50km
- Nebelhorn 76km
- Pfronten 43km
You can also start from Kaufbeuren wonderful in the direction of the Allgäu Alps and mountain tours or hikes. The Ammersee region also invites to a day trip. You are welcome to rent a bike from us free of charge (please make a reservation) and explore the Allgäu by bike or cycle to one of the surrounding bathing lakes. In winter you can also rent toboggan from us.